Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?


As I walk on through this wicked world. Searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity.
I ask myself - Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? 
And each time I feel like this inside, there's one thing I wanna know:
What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?
And as I walk on, through troubled times, my spirit gets so downhearted sometimes.
So where are the strong and who are the trusted? And where is the harmony? Sweet harmony. 
Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me wanna cry.
What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? 
So where are the strong? And who are the trusted? And where is the harmony? Sweet harmony.
.
What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?





2 Kommentare:

  1. Did she promise you the world and did that
    Girl just throw your love away
    Leave you like a lonely solitaire
    With just despair for company
    Do you think you'd find revenge so sweet
    Make it so you hearts will never beat
    Squeeze the very last and dying breath from
    Everything you've ever dreamed

    AntwortenLöschen