Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Samstag, 3. September 2011

Empty



Well I looked my demons in the eyes.
Laid bare my chest, said, "Do your best t' destroy me".
Y' see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kinda bore me.

There's a lot a' things that can kill a man.
There's a lot a' ways to die.
Yes and some already dead and walk beside me.
There's a lot a' things I don't understand.
Why so many people lie.
It's the hurt I hide that fuels the fires inside me.

Will I always feel this way.
So empty, so estranged.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Find sth more optimistic, please. Just try

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Most everything I think about leads me to the emotional sadness that if I let it take hold can easily turn to despair.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I am trying to dig myself out of a bout of melocholy. I need some warm sunny days and I'll be fine again. These assholes should share some of their global warming with me.

    AntwortenLöschen