Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011


I spent the last 3 hours of the night

laying in bed with my eyes closed watching magical elves performing a cosmic sitcom.
My memory of the night before that point plays out like a slide show of cool music, cool people, lots of laughter, and one very obvious bookmark; like a little post it note that my mind left for my consciousness to let me know, “This is where you fucked up, dummy.”
Of course I said yes, and I’m pretty sure I said yes at least twice.
Like my friend often says, “If you’re gonna walk on ice, you might as well dance.”

Now, the big question is, can you get too high? Well, it’s impossible to die from it, but there’s a little known effect called the “one pass” that might just make you think you’re gonna.
The “one pass effect” is what happens when you eat cannabis.
I’ve known for a while that it was a completely different effect when you ate a pot brownie, and quite a bit stronger than smoking it, but I never understood why until my friend explained it to me the other night. The deal is, when you eat weed the THC is converted as it passes through your liver and kidneys into something called ”11 hydroxy metabolite,” a completely different psychoactive chemical, and it’s five times more potent that way than smoking it.
Yikes!
Either way, even in it’s most potent form cannabis is still basically harmless.
It can freak you out, but it can’t kill you, and as soon as it wears off you’re good as new.

If that’s the case, then why is it illegal?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen