Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

Secret to Enlightenment

This morning during my sit, I came to a very powerful realization. I feel like I have been searching for enlightenment, but this whole time knew I already possessed it. It’s a strange thing to search for something you know you already have, but I guess if you live in denial then you have to sift through the dirt of delusion to finally find the gold. THERE IS NO ENLIGHTENMENT! It’s like when Dorthy got to the end of the yellow brick road and into Emerald City (of Oz) only to realized she already had what she was searching for all along.
There is only equanimity, true acceptance of this moment here and now. People get to this through meditation, art, psychedelics, sex, prayer, physical activity. It’s all about being here and now! I feel like the label often illustrated as “Enlightenment” is just a full acceptance of the pain and pleasure, good and evil, just being a pure being and living in acceptance with what is, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen