Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Mittwoch, 30. November 2011


Replying individually to all the messages I’ve received on the crime of a parent smoking weed would take me so long but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, I appreciate all of your support, you all are truly beautiful people. I know I’m a good dad, I’m not worried about what others think. There’s too many ignorant people out there who can’t think for themselves and too many people are created by social norms instead of being the creator of their own world and I know I’m probably only wasting my time and energy by replying to such messages like I received earlier but I just feel as though I should try!! I should try to peel people’s eyes open but I know some people are too molded by society and stuck in their ignorant opinion of what is “right” and “wrong”. Thank you all again<3




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen