Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011

My mind’s been racing, shaping this world I knew
My lungs are breaking a promise I made to you,
Can abyss take me far away?
High above these lands I flee,
Searching for the truth within me,
The answer scares the shit out of me,

My eyes are fixed on the stars and now I see,
I’m nothing but a biological machine,
Floating on a rock in outer space,
Suddenly it all makes sense,
Nothing in the world matters cause,
Time flies by and I’m sixty five

My life is flashing by my bloodshot eyes,
Floating through infinite space and time,
If we don’t follow our hearts,
Then what the hell are we even living for?
I died and was reborn,
And me is we
Life becomes redefined

With eyes like saucers in the blue,
All life is torn at the seams,
I can see to infinity,
These kaleidoscopic beings are calling for me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen