Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Samstag, 11. Februar 2012

I don’t understand why some people get upset when someone calls them weird or says that they’re different. All that means is that they’re different, a unique cosmic creation in this vast Universe. And what’s so bad about that again? NOTHING. And why do people say it to other’s like it’s a bad thing? Why do people want to be the same as everyone else? I don’t. I’m tired of clones and duplicates of the same exact things over and over and over again. Whether it be people, or music, or books or tv shows. Be different, be INDIVIDUALS, be weird for the sake of everything. We don’t need copies, we need unique individuals who aren’t afraid to admit they’re different or maybe even weird. And I’d admit it any day of the week. I’M WEIRD.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen