Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012

Love Drum

“The wind blows against my skin in a way I could have never imagined. Its touch massages my pores, filling the microscopic holes with flowing sensation. The sounds of the birds’ songs inhales through my ears and exhales into the world. It fills the empty space which stretches infinitely out and in. These eyes see the beauty so easily overlooked. It’s impossible to truly convey in words how different everything looks to me now. This gift turned everything into bliss. A world I once perceived as ugly has shape shifted into an ineffable dream. Nothing has changed, yet everything is different. I am the rhythm, beating the drum into existence. When the thing burns the doing is born and from that comes true peace.”
  -TheUniverseWorks

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen