Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

You are the voice of reason that I can't escape
Cut me down a thousand times a day
I don't need you anymore
I trusted you and there was no one else
All you did was make me doubt myself
Don't believe you anymore
You bled me out
You tore me down
Your time has come
You can go
'Cause you're a liar
All my faith's been wasted, wasted
I don't need you to save me anymore
I'm fragile, but I'm not a fool
I won't hear another word from you
You won't hurt me anymore
The hand I held just held me down
It took so long, now I know
'Cause you're a liar, liar
I won't sit here and take this anymore
You can say anything that you wanna say
But my attention's long gone and turned away
You're such a lie
You were only the enemy
Everything you are, I will deny
I'll just come out and say it, say it
'Cause you're a liar, liar
Lie!
All my faith's been wasted, wasted

I don't need you to save me anymore

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen