Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Dienstag, 25. September 2012

I am here and it’s absurd. How was I given the opportunity to come into this existence? Why me? Seriously, what is all this? Why are we here? It’s not so much a question but absolute wonder of pondering the unspeakable mystery that lies deep within us all. Is this my first time here? No. I feel like I’ve been here before, and I know here is everywhere and I’ve always been here. The astronomical vastness of space and time humbles me to accept that I am a speck of awareness in an interconnected ocean of light. I am in love with the universe. I am in love with you. In our eyes lies but the truth and everything you have seen, touched, loved. In your eyes is God. It’s me, and it’s you, bounded together forever in the flow of everything. Awareness of light from me to you. Always. All ways. Namaste. ∞

∞✌ In my own little world ✌∞ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen