Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Dienstag, 13. November 2012


It’s funny how time can change your mind 
Sometimes the rain can make it fine 
Other days it takes a mountain to see 
What stands for love is right in front of me

In this day them things play with your mind 
you look close with something you may never find 
when I see you again we can make this happen 
if I see you again we can make it this time 

Those run around days, we come the same 
let's settle up then ride the rain 
never stop listening, you'll miss the sound of the wind
everyone's voice is different plus signs are useless for looking me 

Isn't strange, when things they build with your mind 
looking for cruise thing it will may never find 
Ain't it strange, when things play with your mind 
you look close for something you may never find 
if I'll see you again we can make this happen 
if I see you again we can make it this time

if I see you again
when I see you again
if I see you again

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen