Bill Hicks

the sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing.




Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

I Took The Red Pill

I Took The Red Pill

I’ve never believed in God. Not fully. I was open to all options, and didn’t tackle the big questions or dwell on them too often, because when I did I couldn’t stop. They set my mind spiraling out of control, and I didn’t think that we were ‘meant’ to know. Taking such a broad stance on religion, I still felt pulled to spirituality. I attended a Buddhist group in college for about a year, though I was reading the text without understanding it. I was meditating without feeling it. I wore the label, but it did absolutely nothing for me at the time.
Then, at some unidentifiable time, MY BRAIN EXPLODED!

I like to write about the beauty that peaks out from the routine day. I recently re-discovered my love for writing by re-discovering my love for the world. My mind is in a continual state of revolution, that I’d like to share and spread. What’s a revolution without supporters, anyway? Spreading positivity and inspiration fills my life’s cup. http://www.highexistence.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen